(Incl. of VAT)
We already instinctively entwine roses with notions of beauty and love. It seems only fitting then that roses actually do offer beauty-enhancing benefits. This iconic flower specifically does beauty wonders on the skin.
Discover how this lush blossom can make your skin feel as velvety soft as a bed of roses.
1. Antibacterial:Naturally antibacterial rose essential oil makes can help treat acne and acne-prone skin. Combined with its cleansing properties, rose makes an ideal ingredient in face washes and cleansers.
2. Antioxidants: Rose contains high amounts of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant. This important vitamin can help protect skin cells from damage, such as from staying out in the sun for too long. Some evidence even suggests that rose water can help prevent sunburn.
3. Moisturising:The natural oils found in roses help lock moisture into the skin, keeping skin feeling smooth. Rose is especially beneficial for those with sensitive skin because the sugars in its petals create a soothing feeling.
4. Naturally fragrant:Many organic beauty products choose to include rose for its delicate aroma in lieu of artificial fragrances.
5. Tonging:As a natural astringent, rose helps tighten pores and restore suppleness for a glowy complexion. Unlike conventional alcohol-based toners, rose leaves skin feeling smooth, not dried out.
Disclaimer : Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.