(Incl. of VAT)
Fortege Tablet is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Alarsin Pharma. It is an Ayurvedic concept in the management of male infertility.
Benefits of Fortege Tablet:
1. Helps to tone up the genito-urinary and the neuro-glandular system gradually.
2. Helps in digestion, assimilation, and morning evacuation.
3. Helps in the decongestion of the prostate.
4. Keeps one alert and fresh. It does not create a vicious circle of stimulation, exhaustion, depression which leads to loss of confidence and chronic fatigue.
5. Breaks up psycho-somatic circles at various points and reduces hyper-excitability of higher and lower sex centers.
These factors relieve fatigue and help normal sex performance.
6. In females – it helps in treating the menopausal syndrome. Non-hormonal, devoid of side effects.
Ingredients of Fortege Tablet:
Each film-coated tablet contains –
Jeevanti – Leptadenia reticulata – 56.50 mg – Jivanti – Leptadenia reticulata is an Ayurvedic herb used for the
treatment of fever, urinary infection, improving the eye vision.
Kamboji – Beynia patens – 56.00 mg
Kauncha beeja – Mucuna puriens – 30.00 mg
Shuddha kuchala – Strychnos nuxvomica – 30.00 mg
Samudra sokh beeja – Salvia plebeia – 15.00 mg
Vardhara beeja – Rourea santaloides – 15.00 mg
Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera – 15.00 mg
Vardharamoola – Rourea santaloides – 15.00 mg
Lavanga – Syzygium aromaticum – 7.50 mg
Pippali – Piper longum – 7.50 mg
Vacha – Acorus calamus – 7.50 mg
Maricha – Piper nigrum – 7.50 mg
Shunti – Zingiber officinale – 7.50 mg
Kankola – Piper cubeba – 7.50 mg – Kankola- Piper cubeba is a herb mentioned in the ayurvedic pharmacopoeia for the treatment of cough, swelling, dysmenorrhea, erectile dysfunction and indigestion. In Ayurveda, it is used as the legal substitute for Musk.
Akarakarabha – Anacyclus pyrethrum – 7.50 mg
Sweta chandana – Santalum album – 4.50 mg
Jatiphala – Myristica fragrans – 4.50 mg
Jatipatra – Myristica fragrans – 3.00 mg
Alarsin Fortege Tablets
Indication of Fortege Tablet:
Dosage of Fortege Tablet:
Side effects of Fortege Tablet:
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
Disclaimer : Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.